CORE Home - Home Ownership Platform Subscription Vendors
As of the date listed above, below is a list of vendors who have integration agreements with InsideRE, LLC (“IRE” also known as “Inside Real Estate” or “Kunversion”) and the requirements related thereto for use in displaying such vendor on the Platform of the Core Home subscription holder (the “Customer Site”).
This listing and the requirements hereunder may be updated at any time and from time to time. By integrating or continuing to integrate (or linking or continuing to link) a vendor on the Customer Site, Customer is agreeing to such integrated (or linked) vendor’s terms as provided herein. If Customer wishes to disable a certain Vendor integration, Customer must affirmatively opt out of such integration using the procedures provided by IRE.
Young Alfred Insurance
By displaying Young Alfred on the Customer Site, Customer agrees as follows:
“Applicable Law” means every statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, determination, judgment, rule of law, order, decree, permit, approval, concession, grant, franchise, license, requirement, or any similar form of decision of, or any provision or condition of any permit, license or other operating authorization issued by any governmental authority applicable thereto.
“Consumer” means a customer or prospective customer of the Core Home subscription holder.
“Trademarks” means trade names, registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos and any applications therefor.
- Except for vendors identified in this Vendor Exhibit, Customer shall not use any third-party Trademarks on the Customer Site unless Customer has express written consent from the owner of such Trademark;
- Customer may not mischaracterize any third-party businesses on the Customer Site;
- Customer shall comply with all Applicable Laws;
- Customer understands, acknowledges, and agrees that Young Alfred, Inc. is a third-party beneficiary of the foregoing requirements.
Additional Use Restrictions:
- Young Alfred does not and cannot guarantee that any particular Consumer or prospective Consumer will be permitted to obtain insurance through Young Alfred, that the terms of any insurance, including pricing, will be acceptable to a Consumer, that a Consumer will eventually purchase insurance using Young Alfred services, and that Young Alfred reserves the right to reject any Consumer for any reason allowable under applicable law.
- Young Alfred may, from time to time, modify the services offered for any reason, including modifying offering to its customers, pricing models, underwriting standards, and insurance carriers.
(last updated: 12/15/2021)