Adherence to the Google API Services User Data Policy
Inside Real Estate’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google Accounts will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
What information do we collect?
- We collect your email.
- We collect emails between your contacts and yourself.
How do we use the information?
- We use your email to identify you.
- We display any emails between your contact and yourself on your contacts details dashboard.
- We send emails to your contacts on your behalf.
- We search your Gmails for contact information.
- We add files related to your contact onto your Google Drive for backup.
- We add information related to the contact to an existing Google contacts.
- We add new contacts to your Google contacts.
- We add contact appointment information to your Google calendar.
Google App Terms and Info
Inside Real Estate is a CRM and Marketing Automation application that is tightly integrated with your Google Account. The integration with Google allows Inside Real Estate access to your data in order to make it easier to work with your leads, contacts, and clients. It allows you to send emails directly from your Google/Gmail, which can lead to better email deliverability.
The Google/Inside Real Estate integration shares the following data with Inside Real Estate:
- Contacts: Update and share your contacts with the Inside Real Estate CRM.
- Email: View your email and display messages in your contact's timelines.
- Calendar: Add appointments or tasks to your calendar.
- Drive: Add files to your Google Drive.
What information do we share?
We do not share any information with any third parties.